Aims of the organisation
1. The organisation shall be known as Midlands Out Badminton.
2. All members should encourage a friendly atmosphere.
3. We will aim to promote ourselves as a gay club but open to all.
4. We shall provide and encourage social aspects to the organisation as well as badminton.
1. The committee will consist off:
2. One person may take on more than one committee role.
3. The Chairman will be responsible for dealing with general running issues and coordinating other members of the committee.
4. The Treasurer will be responsible for dealing with the accounts of the Secretary will be responsible for supporting the Chairman and for ensuring compliance.
6. The committee will be informally decided amongst members and notified to all the members via email.
7. The serving committee’s decision in any matter is final.
1. Membership will be free.
2. A committee member has the right to refuse membership.
3. An existing member or new person wishing to become a member has the right to ask for a vote from the whole committee if they are refused membership.
This vote is final.
4. A charge will be applied to members for playing at club meetings and attending social events organised by this organisation.
5. Membership to the organisation will be assumed upon going to a club meeting and being accepted by a member of the committee.
1. The club will normally meet on Saturday mornings in the Birmingham area. The location and times will be notified to members via e-mail and any other means deemed appropriate by the committee.
2. Playing teams will be informally organised between the members however the Committee has the right to use a peg board selection criteria. The serving Committee will determine the rules of the Board and publish them accordingly.
1. Any member has the right to bring guests to an event, unless the guest has been refused membership or the event is for members only.
2. A charge will be applied to guests for playing at club meetings and attending social events organised by this organisation.